Monday, July 23, 2012

Aluminum J-Head Mk V, 1.75mm conversion, and Mini J-Head Updates

The 13 gram aluminum J-Head Mk V has been tested and proven to work fine.  While the only advantage is it's light weight, I am planning on making it available in the near future.

Many people have asked me if and/or when I will have 1.75mm hot-ends available again.  While I was planning on producing the mini J-Heads, that was when the 3mm to 1.75mm conversions were a lot more involved than they are now.  With the Mk V design, a conversion is a lot simpler than with the Mk IV design.  As a result, I am planning on making Mk V-B 1.75mm conversions available in the very near future.

4 comments:

  1. To print with Mk V and PLA do you need a fan pointing at the grooves like for Mk IV? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Any idea on when the 1.75mm hot-ends would be available again?

    Thanks in advance,

    Hendrik

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any news on the aluminum nozzles?

    ReplyDelete